We strive to keep our costs as low as possible for you and your family. With recent events, we know many families continue to struggle and may need extra time or help to have their children on the swim team. Due to that, we will continue to offer a payment plan to our families, and the League we are in, NWAL, has a fund for those who may need a little help as well. Please see us if you have a need for assistance, or would like to set up a payment plan.
Our fees for the season are as follows:
1. Registration Fees (includes registration fee, league fees, swim cap, swim suit, Team T- shirt, and the End of Season Party):
One child - $175.00
Two Children - $290.00
Three Children - $395.00
Each Additional child is $120.00
2. A one time volunteer deposit of $150.00, which you can earn back during the season by volunteering at Swim Meets, Fundraisers, and Volunteer Day. (To be paid back to you, by check, at the End of Season Party if you have finished your volunteer time.) Remember, this team runs on the work of Volunteers. We are all Volunteers! :)
3. A Fundraiser ($60) OR Fundraiser Buy Out ($50).
4. Soda, water, or concessions donations to be given at least once throughout the season.
5. Swim Fees for Mid-Season invitational events, and end of season invitational events (Ponderosa and Trinity).
As your Board of Directors, we are always looking for ways to save our families even more. If you have any ideas to do so, or have someone in mind to help sponsor our team, please let us know.